Saturday, July 23, 2011

To the beach.

I laughed like a fool when I saw Mr. Bean's Holiday. My friend Valerie would agree. She didn't appreciate my laughing.

Anytime I think about going "to the beach", I think about the movie. Bean. Sabine. Bean. Sabine. BeanSabine. BeanSabineBeanSabineBeanSabinebeansabinebeansabinebeansabinebeansabinebeansabine...

So hilarious. One of my favourite Bean moments is getting his passport checked, and he has to make this awful face in order to match the picture so the customs person knows it's him. Brilliant.

Anyways, I'm going to the beach. First to a birthday party for my friend Chris, and then to the beach with a few friends. I'm super excited, because I finally found my camera charger and can therefore take pictures, which is pretty crucial. I need to pack things at some point, and write down directions so I can zip off. To the beach.

This is my beach song. Yo soy playerooooo, pero no hay playa (meaning "I'm a beachgoer, but there's no beach"). Just fun.

So go watch all those links. Now.

No comments: